Wood Destroying Organism/Insect Reports
Ensec offers our current termite warranty customers who are in the process of selling their home a real estate inspection report. Home pest control begins with a home inspection to monitor conducive conditions and examine your property for pest infestation or damage. We examine your home with an experienced eye and report any findings to decide quickly how to solve your pest control problems...even future issues we may see.
The Home Pest Control Inspection Report
You can expect a thorough report on any elements of pests in your home, including:
- evidence of a wood destroying organisms
- type of species found, whether or not it was alive, and location on your property
- conditions that are conducive to pest infestation
- treatment requirements (types of products, quantities, etc.)
- limitations of the inspection (locked rooms, landscaping issues, furniture arrangements, etc.)
Communicating the Report
ENSEC will go over every aspect of the report to make sure you get the greatest value from hiring a professional to protect your property from pests. Then ENSEC will recommend the best solution and for control and/ or pest prevention for you and your family.