It isn’t easy to keep a lawn healthy. Many property owners fuss about how a lawn looks, but even unseen dangers can be a problem, affecting the overall health of your plants until things don’t look so green and lovely anymore. That’s why the smart way to keep your yard healthy is with overall lawn care, including pest protection. To do that effectively, you need expert guidance.
Green Lawns Are A Year-Round Task
In Florida, the temperature doesn’t fluctuate like in other parts of the country. We may have storm seasons, sure, but, even then, plant life and pests can survive thanks to the warm, humid climate. That means that keeping your yard healthy is a year-round task -- no off-season during the winter where yard pests die off or migrate. That means that if you don’t keep up on general maintenance and pest control, problems can pile up and grow in size and number. If you wait until the signs of yard problems are apparent before acting on them, it can be too late to avoid the chain reaction of other problems. That’s why it’s important to let experts inspect your property and customize lawn care to your unique situation.
The Many Problems That Plague Your Lawn
The first step in preventing a problem is knowing what causes it and how to spot the early signs. When it comes to lawn maintenance, problems don’t always present themselves obviously or gradually. Instead, many of these issues can crop up quickly:
- Pest infestations: From tunneling ants and termites to ravenous beetles and worms, there are thousands of different kinds of creatures that can damage your plants, soil, or alter your yard in other ways.
- Weeds: Anyone who’s pulled weeds knows how difficult the task can be, and spendy sprays can be far less effective than professional treatments. Without diligent and frequent lawn care, weeds can take hold of your yard and starve other decorative plants of nutrients.
- Soil blight: As pests and weeds take over a yard, they soak up all the nutrients from soils or excrete waste that harms the chemical balance required to keep plants healthy. This is why the chain reaction of yard problems needs to be prevented.
Superior Lawncare From EnSec Pest & Lawn
Rather than try to address all these issues on your own, turn instead to lawn professionals who know all the ways to address these problems. At EnSec Pest & Lawn, our trained staff can offer all of the following services to help keep your yard healthy:
- Weed control: We not only eliminate existing weeds, we apply treatments that prevent pre-emergent weeds before they can grow.
- Pest Control: Only professional solutions are guaranteed to prevent and eliminate pests while not harming your lawn in the process.
- Annual soil samples: We make sure that soil conditions stay good for your lawn because we keep track of all the levels of nutrients found beneath your lawn.
- Aeration services: This service helps with plant health by providing oxygen to roots and breaking up soil clumps that block growth.
Contact Us Today
No matter which way you look at it, yard maintenance isn’t an easy task. That’s why it’s better to enlist the help of professionals than to try and go it alone. At EnSec Pest & Lawn, we can inspect your property right away to look for signs of pests or other problems that might threaten your yard. We’ll not only help you address the existing problems, but we’ll also make a plan to prevent future issues, too. Professional care is the best way to make sure your lawn stays green and healthy. To truly keep your yard protected all year long, turn to EnSec Pest & Lawn today.