How Do Roaches Get Into Silverhill Homes?
Few pests are as good at getting inside homes as cockroaches. Not only can these gross bugs squeeze through impossibly tight spaces, but they also aren’t easy to get rid of, either. That’s why local property owners need to know the ways roaches get inside in the first place, so you can take steps to block their access before they can get inside and pose larger health problems. Here are some access points to be aware of:
- Windows: Cockroaches can chew through flimsy screens or take advantage of existing holes and tears to access your interior. Routine maintenance and repairs are important.
- Doors: Roaches can also squeeze through small gaps below a door, flattening their bodies to clear even tight spaces.
- Cracks & Holes: Speaking of tight spaces, it’s this flattening ability of cockroaches that allows them to squeeze through other openings around your home. Regularly check for cracks or holes around your exterior walls and, no matter how small, fix them.
For complete protection against cockroaches and other pests don't hesitate to contact EnSec. We can eliminate existing infestations and help you protect your property from future problems.
The safety of our clients, their families, and our technicians is of paramount importance. Our team is well-versed in safety protocols and takes every precaution to ensure that pest control treatments are applied safely and effectively.
In addition to general pest control, our technicians are experts in specific areas, including termite control, lawn services, and pest prevention. This specialization allows us to offer targeted solutions tailored to the unique needs for your home.
We are a fully licensed and insured pest control company, and our technicians carry the necessary licenses and insurance coverage to provide our services confidently and responsibly.
Our technicians undergo comprehensive training programs that cover a wide range of pest control techniques, industry best practices, and safety protocols. This training equips them with the knowledge and skills necessary to address pest-related issues in effectively for your property.
Four Backyard Mosquito Prevention Tips For Silverhill Homeowners
Our yards are supposed to be places where we can sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. But pests like mosquitoes can quickly turn your hospitable backyard into a health hazard. Not only can these parasites bite you and leave itchy welts behind, but mosquitoes can also carry dangerous diseases that are far more serious than the bites themselves. That’s why it’s crucial that you implement the following prevention tips for your Silverhill home:
- Inspections: Only trained professionals can spot all the problem areas on and around your property. Let EnSec’s experts conduct a thorough inspection of your yard, making sure dangerous parasites aren’t already there.
- Water Elimination: Experts can also provide guidance on how to remove attractants, which for mosquitoes includes any form of standing water. Female mosquitos lay their eggs in water, so removing all nesting grounds is an important step for making your yard less attractive to new infestations.
- Larvicide: Another key way to reduce mosquito outbreaks is to treat your yard for eggs and larvae that will grow into biting adults. EnSec offers safe and effective larvicide treatments.
- Custom Treatment: Depending on the species of mosquito, customized treatments may be required to fully eliminate them from your property. Contact EnSec today to make sure you’re matched with the right solutions.