Six Easy Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Tiger Point Home
Rodents have grown dependent on humans to give them everything they need, which makes preventing their presence all the more difficult. That said, here are six tips to keep them outside of your Tiger Point home:
- Seal up any cracks or potential areas of entry to your home with rodent-proof materials like caulk, wire mesh, and sheet metal.
- Always store food and trash securely.
- Keep your home clean and free from clutter.
- Patch up your ceiling and roof, ensuring that both are in good working order.
- Keep crawl spaces, basements, and attics well ventilated.
- Contact the professionals.
Whether you currently have the presence of rodents in your home or are looking to keep them out, contact the professionals at EnSec Pest & Lawn today for more information.
How To Tell If Your Tiger Point Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites are a damaging and costly pest to encounter. They wreak havoc on your Tiger Point Property and sometimes go for years undetected, leaving property owners to pay for the problems they’ve caused. Here are a few signs that may indicate that you have an active termite colony on your property:
- Presence of mud tubes connecting your foundation to the ground
- Bubbling paint or wallpaper
- Blistering wood
- Hollow-sounding walls
- Visible swarming termites or discarded wings or body parts
When it comes to termites, prevention is key. It’s a difficult task for the average homeowner, which is why the best thing you can do is call EnSec Pest & Lawn today for professional termite monitoring and control.
The safety of our clients, their families, and our technicians is of paramount importance. Our team is well-versed in safety protocols and takes every precaution to ensure that pest control treatments are applied safely and effectively.
In addition to general pest control, our technicians are experts in specific areas, including termite control, lawn services, and pest prevention. This specialization allows us to offer targeted solutions tailored to the unique needs for your home.
We are a fully licensed and insured pest control company, and our technicians carry the necessary licenses and insurance coverage to provide our services confidently and responsibly.
Our technicians undergo comprehensive training programs that cover a wide range of pest control techniques, industry best practices, and safety protocols. This training equips them with the knowledge and skills necessary to address pest-related issues in effectively for your property.
Tips To Avoiding Cockroaches In Tiger Point Homes
Once cockroaches are inside your home, they have little reason to leave, as they can live without sustenance for a while and at one point or another, they’ll get what they came for. Avoiding cockroaches is always preferable, so here are a few tips for keeping them out of your Tiger Point home:
- Keep your home clean. Cockroaches have a reputation for being attracted to filth, and with good reason. Try to not leave dirty dishes in the sink, make sure to clean surfaces regularly, and vacuum or sweep floors consistently.
- Store food and trash securely. There’s nothing roaches love more than your food, which is why it’s so important to always store food in airtight containers and use a trash bin that has a secure, locking lid.
- Prevent access. Cockroaches can make their way into your home very easily if you have exposed cracks, crevices, or openings around doors and windows. Be sure to fill these vulnerable areas, repair window screens if necessary, and utilize weather stripping around doors and windows.
If you suspect cockroaches are present in your home or if you’re looking to prevent their presence, contact EnSec Pest & Lawn today.