Mouse Traps Aren't The Best Solutions To Deal With Rodents In Mobile
Believe it or not, the best way to get rid of mice is not actually with mouse traps. In fact, traps are actually quite unreliable, and do very little to solve your actual problem. They are wastes of your hard-earned time and money. The best way to deal with mice is, ultimately, to have pest control professionals come and treat your home. Read on to learn more about why mouse traps aren’t helping you and your problem, and how EnSec Pest & Lawn provides pest control in Mobile that can help your home become mouse-free today!
Is Seeing A Mouse In My Mobile Home A Bad Sign?
Seeing even a single mouse in your home is a sign of a much larger issue. This is because mice are prolific breeders. Mice can reproduce year-round, producing anywhere from 5 to 10 litters a year, with six to eight mice per litter. In just a few months, a mice infestation can grow exponentially. This means that the one mouse you’re seeing could possibly be reproducing, causing your infestation to multiply at incredibly fast rates. When you spot a mouse, don’t wait; give the professionals at EnSec Pest & Lawn a call for help treating the issue immediately.
Are House Mice Able To Make You Sick?
One reason why it’s so important to have the professionals come and get rid of mice in your home immediately is that mice are capable of spreading all sorts of harmful diseases to you and your family, including:
- Hantavirus: You don't need to come in contact with mice to contract this illness, only be exposed to their urine or droppings. Symptoms of hantavirus include fatigue, fever, and muscle aches in the thighs, hips, and back, as well as headaches, dizziness, and chills. You may also experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
- Leptospirosis: This illness, which results in high fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea, is spread through mouse urine, which mice leave all over your home as they travel through it.
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis: Also known as LCM, this illness causes neurological symptoms, fever, muscle aches, and vomiting. You can contract this illness after exposure to mouse urine and droppings or nesting materials.
The expert service team members at EnSec Pest & Lawn are highly trained to provide superior mouse control services that ensure no one is exposed to a harmful illness transmitted by mice. Don’t risk your and your family’s health; give us a call for help removing the mice today.
Why Mouse Traps Are Unreliable
House mice are difficult to get rid of on your own because traditional mouse control methods are simply ineffective. Here are some reasons why those mouse traps you bought aren’t helping:
- Traps must be placed in specific, strategic areas in order to be effective, and most homeowners don't have the training to know where to place them.
- Mice are intelligent animals, and have been known to avoid traps and adapt their behavior to work around new objects within their environment.
- Traps only catch a few mice at most, but infestations are much larger. If mice are still left in the nest, they will continue to quickly reproduce and replace the mice that were trapped, leaving your infestation as big or bigger than before.
The team at EnSec Pest & Lawn uses professional-grade tools and treatments to rid your home of mice and the diseases they carry. Don’t waste your money on ineffective measures; invest in superior mouse control today!
Professional Rodent Control Services For Mobile Homes
As a family-owned and operated pest control company, our main goal is to keep your family and your home safe and secure. Living with mice can quickly become a nightmare due to the damage they can cause and the diseases they spread. However, you don’t have to deal with it alone. We have been helping Mobile homes be mouse-free since 1997, and we’re ready to help you too. Just give us a call.